I have gotten a few requests for more fish recipes; I love fish, but a few years ago I developed a mild intolerance to it, so know that I made this one just for you
1 lb of fish fillets ( I used Alaskan wild cod)
1 cup of ground almonds or almond flour
1 tbsp of arrowroot powder
1 tsp of garlic powder
1/2 tsp of coriander
Salt and pepper to taste
Coconut oil or olive oil for frying
- Heat oil in a large pan
- In a medium bowl beat the eggs and add arrowroot, coriander, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour the ground almonds in a separate plate
- Dry fish with a paper towel
- Dip it in the egg mixture.
- Set on top of the almonds and turn, making sure to coat all sides.
- Pan fry on both sides until golden brown and the fish flakes easily
For the garlic butter sauce
3 tbsp of butter (use olive oil with a little bit of garlic powder if you are dairy intolerant)
1 tbsp of olive oil
1 tbsp of fresh minced garlic
1/2 to 1 tbsp of lemon juice
A pinch of paprika
Salt to taste
Fresh chopped parsley to sprinkle on top (optional)
- In a small saucepan heat the olive oil and butter until butter is melted
- Add the garlic, lemon, salt,and paprika.
- Continue to cook for about 1-2 minutes
- Remove from heat and sprinkle parsley on top